Franklin VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Water Pumps
Franklin VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Water Pumps Features
- Water Pumps VR Series all stainless steel hydraulics for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications.
- Rugged motor mounting with oversized ball bearings ensure long operating life in the toughest jobs. Heavy-duty motor bearing not required.
- Standard mechanical seal provides superior sealing between water end and motor; balanced version available (30-45-65-95 VR).
- Removal of the mechanical seal without dismounting the motor (for motors ≥ 4 kW).
- In-line suction and discharge with round flanges fit the widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation.
- Rugged IEC mount electric motors produced to European and AU/NZ market standards.
- Replaceable stainless steel wear ring in the neck of the impeller (30-45-65-95 VR).
- Premium efficiency three-phase motors conforming to the higher efficiency standards for Europe, North America, and Australia. IE3 code Premium Efficiency.
- Made in Italy.
- Franklin VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Water Pumps same as Franklin EV Series Vertical Multi-Stage Water Pumps
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*
- N-type AISI 316 versions (30-45-65-95 VR); N-type AISI 316 SS available (15-20 VR)
- Special materials for seals, gaskets, and elastomers
- H-type AISI 304 versions (30-45-65-95 VR)
- Oval flange (T), Victaulic (V) and Clamp (C) available (15-20 VR)
- IE2 code High Efficiency (comparable to EFF1) available
* May require special order; consult Franklin for details.
- Pressure boosting
- Boiler feed
- Water supply and treatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Wash down units
- Hot/cold water circulation for HVAC systems
- Standard AISI 304 SS hydraulics
- Capacities up to 120 m3/h
- Heads up to 30 Bar
- Liquid temperature range of -15 °C to +120 °C
- Standard round flanges on body type PN25 (30-45-65-95 VR); counter flanges and fastener kits available upon request
- Materials suitable for handling drinking water (WRAS certified)
- Hydraulic characteristics are according to ISO Standard 9906, grade 3
- PPS (1-3-6-10 VR) PTFE (15-20-30-45-65-95 VR) WRAS certified replacement floating neck ring for cost effective maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Tungsten carbide intermediate bearing to control and eliminate vibration and stabilize the rotor with a large number of stages
- Diffuser bushing made of carbon for durability against dry running (30-45-65-95 VR)
- Shaft bearing and journal sleeve made of tungsten carbide
- Replaceable stainless steel wear ring in the neck of the impeller (30-45-65-95 VR)
- Conforms to pump curve standards MEI ≥ 0.70, under Minimum Efficiency Index EU 547/2012
- Squirrel cage, TEFC, induction motors
- Clockwise rotation when looking at the pump from above
- 71 frame aluminum alloy and the larger sizes are cast iron (3-phase)
- Performance in compliance with MEPS AS/NZS1359.5-2004 to Table B2 where applicable (3-phase)
- Ambient temperature of -20 °C to +40 °C
- External thermal overload protection for motors up to 7.5 kW. 11 kW and above have thermistors fitted
- IP55 protection
- Class F Insulation; Class B temperature rise
- Voltage: 230 V 50 Hz (1-phase); 230/400 V Up to 3 kW, 400/690 V from 4 kW and above (3-phase)
- Conforming to the latest higher efficiency standards for Europe, North America, and Australia. IE3 code = Premium Efficiency (standard); IE2 code = High Efficiency (comparable to EFF1) available
NOTE: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.